We are currently hiring for the below positions. Click on each position for information on their requirements and time commitments. Click the "Apply Now" button to submit an application!
Don't see the position you're interested in? Please feel free to submit your resume. We are always looking for substitute and stand in coaches for all of our programs.
- Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-3:00 pm starting October 2, 2019.
- Introductory program for skaters aged 3-5 years who have little to no experience skating.
- Experience coaching skating required.
- Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-3:00 pm starting September 25, 2019.
- Introductory hockey program for skaters ages 4-5 years who have little to no hockey experience but have basic skating skills.
- Experience coaching hockey programs required, experience with young skaters considered an asset.
- Thursday afternoons from 3:45-4:30 pm starting October 3, 2019.
- Offered to skaters currently enrolled in hockey or ringette programs, designed to improve skating skills while focusing on power, control, and strength.
- Experience coaching skating required, power skating experience considered an asset.