How to Register
We now offer payment by installments for Power Skating, Figure Skating and Intro to Figure Skating! Choose "Pay by Installments" in the dropdown menu under your fee total in your shopping cart.
All registrations require acceptance of our COVID Risk Acknowledgement and Guidelines policy. For more information on our COVID-19 Return to Skating plan, please visit https://www.ccafigureskatingclub.ca/pages/About-Us/COVID-19/.
If you have any questions about registering, please Contact Us.
We look forward to skating with your child this season!
Create a New Family Account
- Click "Login" at the top of the page
- Fill out required information. Use the parent’s contact information. Participants can be added to the account in the next step
Add Children (Participants) to Your Family Account
- Log into your account
- Click on “My account” in the top right corner
- Click on “Participants” in the left side menu
- Complete the required information and click "Add"
- Complete for each child
- Click "Registration" in the top menu bar
- Find the program you are interested in and click “Register Now”
- If the program is not yet available or is full, you may click “Add to Waitlist” and you will be notified if a spot becomes available
- If you have more than one child (participant) linked to your account, you will need to select the participant that you want to register in the selected program
- Complete for each child/program you want to register
*You have 30 minutes to complete your registration before your invoice expires and your registration is deleted*
- Click on your shopping cart at the top of the page
- Review your registrations carefully
- Click “Billing Information” to proceed to the payment page
- *IMPORTANT* you MUST view and accept the waiver of liability, the media release, and any other policies that apply to the programs you are registering in before you can proceed
- Click "Payment Information" to complete payment
- We now offer payment by installments for Power Skating, Figure Skating and Intro to Figure Skating! Choose "Pay by Installments" in the dropdown menu under the fee total.
- Pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or AmericanExpress):
- Click the “Pay by Credit Card” button at the bottom of your invoice
- Fill in the required information
- Pay by cash or cheque
- Click the “Confirm & Pay In Person” button at the bottom of your invoice.
- Forward your payment by mail to 2390 47 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2T 5W5. Please do not send cash through the mail. Cheques can be made out to the CCA Figure Skating Club
- You can also drop off your payment at the arena in the office, in an envelope addressed to the CCA Figure Skating Club, they will put it in our mailbox
- Please ensure you put your child’s name and invoice number on the cheque or in the envelope to avoid delays in processing
- If paying by cash or cheque, be mindful of the payment due dates and ensure you pay on time to avoid your registration being deleted. Payment deadlines are listed on your invoice.